From EUR 150
It is an excellent trip for corporate retreat of the whole team. Recreation in the Carpathian Mountains is exciting!
Meeting tourists. Moving to the mountain town of Yaremche.
· Walking around Yaremche - Yaremche waterfall "Probiy" on the Prut river, over which you will pass a 20-meter high bridge to the market of Hutsul souvenirs, where you can see the true works of art of Hutsul masters. Excursion to the restaurant-museum “Hutsulshchyna”, built without a single nail completely out of wood. The Church of St. John the Merciful, the bell tower, as well as the wooden church - the best example of Hutsul folk architecture.
· Incredible walks on powerful off-road cars in mountainous terrain. You will be delighted with the lush beauty that opens up to adventure seekers. Mountain ridges and peaks, like on the palm of your hand, reveal the beauty of even the most remote grasslands and paths.
· Accommodation at the hotel. Dinner.
· Bathing in tubs (tanks) - the best spa treatment in the Carpathians, which, as they say, has a rejuvenating effect. Carpathian Tanks - huge cast iron boilers filled with water and warmed by a fire to the temperature of 40-45 degrees.
· Overnight at the hotel.
· Departure from the hotel.
· Transfer to Ivano-Frankivsk city.
· accommodation in the hotel
· meals according to the program
· bathing in the Carpathian Tanks.
· Transportation according to the program
· personal expenses
· jeep rides
IVANO-FRANKIVSK - YAREMCHE - IVANO-FRANKIVSK
Yaremche, the waterfall "Probiy"