One- day excursion
to the waterfall "Shypit" and t the famous Synevyr Lake. You can taste Ukrainian traditional food, enjoy the beautiful view of the Carpathians, explore Ukrainian culture. Departure from Ivano-Frankivsk at 9:00. Our first station is the village of Pylypets. There we have an excursion to Shypit Waterfall -
one of the most gorgeous waterfalls to be found in the scenic Zakarpattia region. This 14-meter high waterfall got its name from the Ukrainian word “whisper”
, because the sound of fast falling water, similar to a murmur, is heard far from the falls. Even being located in an isolated place, the waterfall has become a famed attraction that tourists from Europe and Asia tend to visit every year. We will arrange a lunch in the best Ukrainian traditions! You will taste our best dishes. The next station is Synevir Glade. You can visit Synevur Lake. This lake has many horror legends and here were shot famous Ukrainian horror films.
You will have:
The price includes:
- Meeting of tourists with a representative of the company «Aven - Tour»
- Comfortable transfer
- Ukrainian traditional lunch
- Excursion to the waterfall "Shypit"
- Excursion to the Synevyr Lake
- Pick-up from Ivano-Frankivsk
- Escort of company̕s representative
- Transfer in either direction
The trip lasts 8-9 hours